I have a confession to make – I AM LAZY, which is why I hate to worry a lot about my skincare routine during my holiday. I need it to be quick and effective but yet answering all of my needs.
on today’s post, I’m about to share with you my holiday skincare routine.
1. Clinique liquid facial soap- first thing first, we need to clean the skin make sure there is no dirt from the long day we had or from our night sleep. there is a lot of option at the market from drugstore to high end. I’m using, at the moment, the Clinique one and really happy about it
2. Loreal smooth sugars nourish scrab- this I do only 2-3 times a week when I want to exfoliate my skin. I love the Loreal one because of its leave my skin super soft and gentle. I use it on a dry skin and massage it especially at my T zone (forehead, nose, and chin)
3.Fresh vitamin nectar vibrancy boosting face mask- then its mask time. on holiday, usually you’ll stay by the sun a lot and your skin can get burnt and dry which is why I love to use a hydrating mask to make sure my skin is nourished and hydrated. I leave the mask for 5-10 minutes and after my skin is very soft and full of hydration.
4. It cosmetics bye bye under eyes- since the age of 20 i recommend starting using an eye cream this one is brightening and smoothes and i absolutely loves it
5. Nivea moisturizing- then, of course, you want to apply moisturizer to lock the moisture and also give you hydration
6. The ordinary rosehip seed oil- this oil really helps keep my skin full o moisture it also has anti-aging benefits. I have combination to oily skin type and this oil really balances my oiliness. I personally love to mix it with my moisturizer but you also can use it by its own
7. The ordinary retinol 0.5% in squalane -This special form of vitamin A has been proven to minimize fine lines, improve pigment problems, revitalize skin and make its overall appearance fresher and more youthful. this I use only 2-3 times a week: I mix one drop into my moisturizer.